Welcome to GTA
Grant Transit Authority is a Public Transportation Benefit Area (PTBA) serving Grant County, WA. The mission of Grant Transit Authority is to provide safe, high quality & cost efficient public transportation, vanpool & dial-a-ride services which will enhance the mobility and quality of life for our citizens and promote a healthy economy and positive image for our growing communities.
GTA offers a deviated fixed-route system, with complementary paratransit service for those individuals who have a disability which makes it impossible for them to access or use the deviated fixed-route system.
For questions or route information, please call 509-765-0898 or
Coach Operator Description
Maint-Facitlities Manager External Posting
Facility Custodian External Posting
Equipment Maintenance External Job Posting
Once your application is complete, please turn it into Grant Transit Authority. If you have any questions, you can contact us at 509-765-0898.
Positions opened until filled
GTA Board Members:
- Mayor Bruce Reim, Chair -- Ephrata
- Councilman Stephen Wellein, Vice Chair-- Soap Lake
- Mayor Kevin Newland, Director -- Wilson Creek
- Commissioner Tom Taylor, Director -- Grant County Commissioner
- Councilwoman Darla Haworth , Director -- Warden
- Councilwoman Anita Paulsson, Director-- Coulee City
- Councilman Don Myers, Director-- Moses Lake
- Councilman David Day, Director -- Quincy
- Councilman Richard McGuire, Director -- Electric City
Grant Transit Authority board meetings are held the third Thursday of every month at Grant Transit Authority, 116 W 5th Ave, Moses Lake, at 6:30 p.m.
Title VI Policy Title VI Complaint Form
Title VI Policy Spanish Title VI Complaint Form Spanish
Customer Complaint Policy
GTA Intergovernmental Agreements
National IPA Agreement
Office Depot Contract
Solicitation, Tucson, AZ
WSTIP Interlocal Agreement 2014
WSTIP Mutual Aid Interlocal Agreement
Big Bend Community College Interlocal Agreement 2016
Grant Transit Authority is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, or denied benefits of its transit services on the basis of race, color, or national origin.